Dates: Apr 25, 2019 7:15 PM - Apr 26, 2019 1:45 PM
Event Location: Vagelos Education Center, 104 Haven Avenue, New York, NY, 10032, US
An interactive symposium designed for plastic surgeons involved in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
This exclusive symposium is only being offered to a small group of plastic surgeons nationwide who are engaged in both cosmetic and reconstructive abdominal wall surgery. Our nationally and ternationally recognized faculty will include professors from top leading academic institutions. Surgeons will be asked to participate in a survey and provide their professional feedback to enhance the evening dinner discussions. At the conclusion of the symposium, all survey information will be disseminated throughout BDI Surgery’s internal leadership teams for evaluation. The evening portion of the conference will include an exchange of ideas between both faculty and peers with discussions focusing on the collective clinical experience.
Surgeons will have the opportunity to participate in a hands-on bioskills lab under the direct supervision of faculty.
This symposium covers an extraordinary amount of information using a variety of learning modalities. This will be an exceptional educational experience for all that attend.
• Cosmetic abdominal wall reconstruction (plication/need for mesh)
• Management of umbilicus in setting of hernia repair and abdominoplasty
• Intro-op consult: can’t close the abdomen, a stepwise approach
• Hernia after abdominal based breast reconstruction
• Ab wall diaster and the soft tissue cripple
• Cosmetic refinements after abdominal based breast conconstruction
Please contact Kathryn Pirolli at (401) 825- 8723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.